LES COMES 4X4 FESTIVAL
13th, 14th & 15th OF MARCH 2020
COME AS A VISITOR TO ENJOY A WEEKEND FULL OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
– SALE OF TICKETS IN LES COMES THE SAME DAY OF THE EVENT –
With more than 1,300 participats and more than 15,000 attendees, Les Comes 4×4 Festival, is the largest active meeting of 4×4 vehicles in Europe and a great party for all motor lovers.
Similar to a ski resort, Les Comes offers to all owners of all-terrain vehicles, more than 70 kilometers of marked tracks classified by color according to their level of difficulty.
In addition, visitors or people without a 4×4 vehicle can enjoy a wide range of activities and shows related to motor and adventure.
The 70km of off-road tracks are undoubtedly the great attraction of the weekend for all participants. The paradise for all off-road lovers.
One of the main activities is also the Dakar BFGoodrich Exhibition, where you can see in action some vehicles of the 2020 Dakar Rally.
The Supertrack and the “Les Comes 4×4 Extreme” exhibition , will be some of the great attractions of this event, where you will have the chance to see some of the most extreme 4×4 cars in the world.
- Les Comes 4×4 Tour
- Adventure Zone
- Children area
- Live music concert on saturday evening
- Welcome Festival
- RC Crawlers exhibition
- Trade fair
Rates for visitors
*Allow the access to all activities except those that require the use of your own vehicle.
GRATIS – Visitors of 3 years or less.
5€ – Visitors from 4 to 10 years old.
10€ – Visitors from 10 years old.
- The Ticket allow the acces all the weekend (3 days).
- Visitors must pay on-site at Les Comes the same day of the event.
Refueling at the nearest gas station to Les Comes are all advantages. Click on the logo and find out:
Rates for participants
REGISTRATIONS WITH ACCESS TO 4X4 TRACKS ARE CLOSED.
*THE PRICES FOR THE COMPANIONS OF THE PARTICIPANTS ARE THE SAME AS THE VISITORS AND MUST BE PAYED THE SAME DAY OF THE EVENT IN LES COMES.
Regarding the CAMPING:
– The camping fee allows access of 1 vehicle to the Campground.
– Participants must pay €40 per any Extra Vehicle with Campground access.
– “Vehicle” is understood to be caravans, cars, motorcycles, motor homes, trailers and any other type of vehicle or equipment that occupies extra space in the campground. All vehicles with a length greater than 7.5 meters must request authorisation from the organization at least one week before the event. Trucks, cranes, gondolas, and the like are NOT allowed in the campground.
– The organisation will arrange a Monitored Parking Zone exclusively for participants’ trailers, at no additional cost, and which is located
outside the Campground.
– As an option, participants can spend Thursday night and Sunday night at a cost of €30 per vehicle, to be paid on-site upon arrival at Les Comes.
LES COMES EXTREME | THE FIRST RACE OF 4X4 IBERIAN KING
A new scoring event, “LES COMES 4X4 EXTREM” will be held on the 27th, 28th and 29th of March. The event is one of the races that complete the 4×4 Iberian King championship.
A race available for all type of vehicles, not only for UTV’s or extreme prototypes, but also for any vehicle derived from series!
If you love the 4X4 family and want to feel the adrenaline of participating in a spectacular race, please check the following link: LES COMES 4X4 EXTREM